Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Sending You Sunshine

Sending You Sunshine



I made this card using Strawberry Jude Stamp Hello Sunflower

This stamp is so pretty! I decided to do some no line coloring with it. I stamped it on some water color paper using Antique Linen distress ink and colored it in with a water brush and distress inks.

I added a sentiment from the card in one of the colors that I used on the flower. I trimmed it down so that I could have this great yellow card base act as a frame. Then I took some ribbon and put it on the end and also tied a bow from the same ribbon and added it to the corner. I finished the card with some glitter enamel dots! Surprise! LOL!

I will be entering this card in the following Challenge:



Thank you for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love all the bright yellow. The flower looks amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete