Saturday, March 25, 2017

NEW LITTLE ONE

Congratulations On The New Little One



People around me are havin babies! I thought I should whip up some cards and started with this one. . . 
I used a stamp set from Strawberry Jude Stamps called New Little One. I stamped the blanket and little girl in black versafine and then clear heat embossed it. I colored the image in with Prismacolor colored pencils and blended with some gamsol. 

I cut my base panels with Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies. I added the sentiment and finished the card off with some pink glitter enamel dots. I also recently, like yesterday, got an edge trimmer so I used it and rounded all the the corners on my card. I really like how it looks.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:





Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment