Thursday, March 9, 2017

Homemade Love

Homemade Love




I created my own background using the cupcakes. I stamped them in a light grey and then covered them in wink of stella, you can't tell in the picture but they are very sparkly! I cut that panel down using the second biggest die in the Lawn Fawn Stitched rectangle die set and I put it on a pink card base.

I stamped the mixer a bowl and the same two cupcakes that I used for the back ground and colored them in with tombow markers. Then I cut them out with my silhouette and used some foam tape to adhere them to the front panel. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:






Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


3 comments:

  1. Such a cozy card! Love the black&white stamped background! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT's birthdaychallenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love the background you made, and your focal point is really sweet (pun intended). Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I love the way you created the background with the cupcakes. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ?

    ReplyDelete