Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Unbelievable Birthday!

Unbelievable Birthday!


I got this design From the Knitty Kitty Facebook page

I used Prismacolor colored pencils and Gamsol to color him in. I used a banner die from Craftin Desert Divas to cut the image out. I used mercury stickles on the horn and added a sentiment from Lawn Fawns Loveable Legends. .  .and I can't finish a card without some glitter enamel dots!

This guy is soo cute!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:




Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn

2 comments:

  1. Fawn, what a cute card! Love how you went monochrome with it, and added a bit of sparkle! So happy you joined us this week at Simon Says Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! It made me do a double take. ha! I like that you add glitter and sparkle to most of your projects, that's right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete