Friday, January 27, 2017

Hello

 Hello


I made this card using the heart hot air balloon digi stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.

I started with a purple base panel to go with the color scheme of the monthly challenge. I then added a white layer that I ran through my cuttlebug in a cloud embossing folder. I die cut both of these panels using Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Die set. I put a little bit of purple on the embossed clouds to help them stand out a bit. 

 


I printed it out on some Nennah card stock and colored in the heart with distress inks. I masked off the heart and used a sponge dauber and a mini blending tool to add the colors to the heart. I also added some flecks of watered down white acrylic paint. I colored the basket with copic markers. I cut it out and used pop dots to put it on the card base.

 I found a small sentiment from Sweet Stamp Shop Nod to Mod set and stamped it in the same purple distress ink and I finished my card off with a few glittered enamel dots from Your Next Stamp.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Craftin Desert Divas 


 







Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn

1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable! Genius idea for using Washi to tape up the negative space! Love that! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete