Thursday, December 29, 2016

January Monthly Layout

January Monthly Layout


Here is my January monthly layout using Strawberry Jude Stamps  new printable planner called the Stampers Planner.

I use my monthly view just as a place to keep track of things so that I don't miss them on my weekly view. Things like birthdays, paydays, appointments, days that my son has no school and other meeting that I have during the month.

I started by adding some colorful washi, to the top and side, also on the empty day boxes in the calendar. I choose to do a pink and orange theme.

Since it is the time for year for those new resolutions I thought it would be a great idea to track my weight on my monthly view, I decided to use the scale from the Don't Forget to Workout set on the first day and last day to just be able to see it at a glance.

I usually just put decorative stickers on my side bar, but I think I might full the bottom with some monthly goals. . . . not quite sure yet.

I enjoyed using this layout, 
I will have to think of more things to put on my monthly view to fill it up a bit!

Here is a closer look at the spread. . . . 



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will stop in again!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!

Fawn


No comments:

Post a Comment