Monday, November 7, 2016

NOVEMBER MOOD BOARD MONTHLY CHALLENGE - BLESSED


 November! 
I just can't believe it! 
New month means a new mood board over at Craftin Desert Divas! 


I used Craftin Desert Divas Fall Treaseures Digi Stamp. I printed the image to some heavy weight paper and then colored it with colored pencils and Gamsol. I cut it out using a die from the Stitched in Circles Dies.  I cut my polka dot panel using Fancy Frame Dies. I die cut my word with the Greeting Word Dies out of glitter paper. I added a little texture to my card by using some matching ribbon around the center and added some dew drops.

 Have you played along yet? You can check out the details here, on the blog! Join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook page!   #CDDMONTHLY


I will also enter this in the following challenge:



Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment