Monday, October 3, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
Yay! Finally! A Halloween challenge!
I decided to make some Halloween shakers! 




I used Lawn Fawn Hats Off to You for the witch hat, Bigfoot from Lovable Legends and the bear from the Dad + Me set. I colored them with Zig clean color markers. 

For the sentiment I used the halloween pumpkin and wording from LF Plan on it: Holidays set and put it on a LF Stiched Labels die with white embossing powder.

I used Lawn Fawn dies for my top panel and to put the shaker window in it. I used some random pink and purple sequins then added some Craftin Desert Divas orange star confetti and purple, pink and orange Queen and Co diamond shaker bits.

I am entering this card in the following challenges: 




Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous project! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete