Monday, May 23, 2016

HELLO - Craftin' Desert Diva May Digi Challenge - Cute Critters

Hello



I got this cute bear holding an apple from Craftin' Desert Divas Digi files, lots of cute choices.

I printed the bear from Word onto watercolor paper. I colored the image using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I loved coloring this image, it was so much fun!!! This smile on the bear is not part of the digi. Normally I cover mouths on animals but I thought this bear would look really cute with a cute little smile! I die cut the white panel, that the image is printed on, and the blue base panel with Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies.

I added the patterned paper strip at the top and used Simon Says Stamp Painted Hello die as my sentiment. I added a few dot stickers for some glitz.

That's it! Super Cute, Super Easy!


Thank You and See You Next Time!

Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment