Monday, April 11, 2016

You Are My Sunshine

You Are My Sunshine

My Card. . .



I started with a base panel die cut from Lawn Fawn yellow stripe paper from Polka in the Meadow with the Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die. Then I used the next die size to cut an inner white panel. I sponged on some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for the sky on the top portion of the white panel.



The sun and the sentiment are from the Simon Says Stamp set Bring the Sunshine. For the sun I only inked up the outer sun portion, avoiding the wording on the inside and I die cut it out with a circle die. Then I mixed and matched the sentiment, stamping it in Lawn Fawn Fish Tank and Sunflower.



I used two different cloud on this card, Some felt like sticker clouds I picked up at Michael's and then the clouds from Lawn Fawn Blue Skies stamp set. I stamped them on some lawn Fawn pattered paper in Lawn Fawn Fish Tank  and die cut them. I adhered them with foam dots so that they would be in front of the felt clouds.



For my floral element I used the sunflowers from the Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest stamp set. I stamped the flower with the Lawn Fawn Sunflower ink and colored them in with Zig Real Color markers. I stamped the stems directly onto the panel and attached the flowers with foam dots.


This card is for the following challenges:



See you next time!

Fawn


1 comment:

  1. This is a very sweet card. Love the warm colors and sunny scene. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete