Sunday, April 17, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Let's Do The Polka!

Simon Says Stamp  Wednesday Challenge - Let's Do The Polka!

The challenge this week was showcasing Lawn Fawn. . . . . . Got that!


I used the Lawn Fawn Hello Baby stamp set, stitched rectangle die, oval stitched dies, grassy border die and Let's Polka Paper. Lawn Fawn Plastic Flamingo and Fish Tank Ink were used for the sentiments.

Everything was stamped with Simon Says Stamp Black ink, and colored with Zig Clean Color markers. I used coordinating dies to cut them out, I dislike fussy cutting very much!

I used glue dots to apply the sequins, they are such a life saver!

I did one in blue and one in pink, cuz you never know!





See you next time!

Fawn

1 comment:

  1. Awww this is so cute and gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete