Monday, April 11, 2016

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #274 - Babies

Here is the card I created for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #274 - Babies



I have a Cricut Explore and used the Blocks image from the 9 Months Cartridge.

I started my panel with a die cut from Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies.

I cut the block outlines out about 8 times so that I could stack them in order to make this a shaker card. I glued them together with Zig 2 way glue pen. Once they dried I attached the stack to the card base with fast drying glue pen.

 I used 1/8" scor-tape to attach a piece of acetate to the back of the top block outline and I scooped in some shaker beads and some sequins that coordinated with the letter for each block. I placed a few sequins on the card front as well and as a finishing touch I put gold stickles all around the edge.


See you next time!

Fawn

5 comments:

  1. This is so ADORABLE !!! I love the baby blocks
    Thank you for joining the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #274 "babies". Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
    DT MEMBER FCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Fawn! I love how you took a simple traditional baby image and jazzed it up to provide sparkle and fun. Thanks for sharing this lovely project with us at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog. Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! Love the shakers and sweet baby theme! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love the blocks and the pastel sequins.

    ReplyDelete