Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Sky's The Limit

The Sky's The Limit

My card. . . .



I used Lawn Fawn Blue Skies stamp set.



I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die for my bottom panel, I choose a blue glitter paper so it could be my sky. I also cut the same size panel out of white so that I could cut clouds with the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud die and still have the stitching around the edges, this also gave me a place to stamp my sentiment without having to add another layer to my card. I stamped it in Color Box cats eye purple pigment ink and added a few stars.



I have this bohemien 6x6 paper pack from Recollections, and it has this great purple/pink/orange page in it and I thought this would be great for the coloring of the balloons! So I stamped both balloons and the swag with versa mark and heat embossed with liquid platinum embossing powder. I did put a purple star on the large balloon but it didn't show up very well so I stopped at one.



I added a few felt-like clouds I had and put some stickles along the top for some sparkle, I also added the same stickles to the swag. I used some foam tape on the large hot air balloon so that I could put it in front of the cloud and of course added some Doodlebug glitter enamel dots.

One of my sweet baby sisters just got accepted into the Radiologic Technology program and I wanted to send her something that lets her know she has got this and will be awesome!

Challenges:







See you next time!

Fawn




2 comments: