Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tank You

Tank You

My card. . . .



Yay! Shaker Card!




I used craft foam to create my shaker window. I cut two pieces that were a little bit smaller then the white panel and put them together. The foam that I have has adhesive on the back so that was pretty easy.. I die cut a circle that was a little bit larger then the fish bowl die cut into the craft foam and I cut acetate big enough to cover the window and stamped the fish bowl on it with black Staz On.



Then I cut a circle one size bigger then circle that I put in the craft foam for the bottom of my shaker. I did a second generation stamping of the fish bowl so that I could color the background and place items on it. I used a Molotow masking pen to cover the items that I stamped so that I could easily watercolor the background.



I attached the background circle to the back of the foam and attached the acetate to the back of the front panel. I scooped about a 1/4 tsp of a Pretty Pink Posh sequin mix into my well. Then placed the front panel on the foam and attached the whole thing to the card front that has a piece of Lawn Fawn paper that was die cut with the Lawn Fawn largest stitched rectangle die.



I placed some coordinating sequins on the front and finished with some Perfect Pearl/Distress Ink splatter.

I made a total of 4 of these. . . . 



See you next time!

Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment